It’s Time to Book Your Spring Golf Trip to Myrtle Beach
Picture yourself standing on the first tee of one of Myrtle Beach's many championship golf courses. The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming, and the warm spring air keeps things comfortable as you start your backswing and ... FREEZE!
While this scene might sound like something out of your dreams, it's not as far-fetched as you might think. The spring golf season on the Grand Strand is only a few months away, and now is the time to make your golf dream a reality by booking your trip to Myrtle Beach early.
Play some of the top layouts on the Grand Strand, stay in the lap of luxury at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort, and enjoy all the great things Myrtle Beach has to offer by booking your golf getaway early. Here are five reasons to start planning your golf getaway today and reap the many benefits:
* Accommodations and Experiences: Many golfers are more concerned with the courses they play than with where they stay, and that can be a big mistake for visitors looking for the full Myrtle Beach experience. For a few extra dollars, you can forgo the sketchy hotels and enjoy your stay to the fullest at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort. Walk to the beach and enjoy all our excellent amenities without leaving the resort property. Our oceanfront pool deck and waterslides, on-site restaurant and bar, and location convenient to golf and the downtown district make Compass Cove the ideal place to spend your golf vacation.
* Courses: The Grand Strand boasts more than 80 courses along its 60-mile stretch of Carolina coastline, as well as a wide variety of links styles. From the Lowcountry layouts of Murrells Inlet and Pawleys Island, South Carolina, to the ocean courses of the North Strand all the way across the state line in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina, and all the beautiful natural wetlands and woodlands in between, the Myrtle Beach area is known as Golf Town USA for a reason. Visitors can take advantage of the higher availability of tee times to play a wide range of links during their stays.
* Off-course activities: The long and warm spring days are all about golf, but the rest of your time can be spent checking out all the great attractions, nightlife, dining and shopping Myrtle Beach has to offer. Guests at Compass Cove are in prime position to soak up all the sights and sounds, especially with the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and The Market Common within easy driving distance of the resort property.
* Packages: Serious golfers can save serious cash by booking a golf package that includes accommodations and tee times, allowing them to get more from their travel budgets. Packages also include add-ons like flights and car rentals to help you save time and money. Build your own dream package by selecting the courses you want to play or take advantage of the pre-planned packages that offer free meals, drinks and gift cards of up to $100 by visiting http://www.compasscove.com/golf-packages/.
* Weather: The great golf, accommodations and attractions make Myrtle Beach a golf-vacation mecca, but we really can't take credit for the biggest draw - the climate. Featuring warm and mild days during the spring, the Grand Strand offers a great getaway for folks trying to snap out of the wintertime blues and get in a good mood by spending their days chasing a little white ball around the award-winning golf courses and their comfortable nights living it up in Myrtle Beach style.
Now it's time make your spring golf dream come true by booking your Myrtle Beach golf package today. No matter which courses you play, be sure to stay at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort for the ultimate spring golf vacation.Back to All Resort News