Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort Offers Great Deals on Myrtle Beach Family Vacations
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, hopes you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season. But if we had one more Christmas wish, it would be to see you again in 2018 – and the sooner, the better. That's why we are offering some of best deals of the year to help you lock in your vacation plans for 2018.
Featuring deals for all seasons and vacation budgets, Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort is offering savings of up to 35 percent, depending on the time of year you visit, as well as other free-night specials and discount opportunities. And we even throw in some free family entertainment with our Sun & Fun Rewards program, which provides complimentary and discounted admission to attractions all over the Grand Strand. And there's one more money-saving event in store – our upcoming 72-hour Cyber Sale for the best deals possible.
When it comes to showing families a good time on the lovely Myrtle Beach seashore, Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort gets straight A-pluses for its accommodations, amenities, affordability, location and service. And while you never want to see an “F” on a report card, Compass Cove gives you five fabulous reasons to visit that begin with F:
* Facilities: Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort is like a water park, fun center and family resort all rolled into one. Our clean and comfortable accommodations with private balconies overlooking the ocean provide the perfect place to rest and relax after an enjoyable day on our waterslides, in our oceanfront pools and lazy river, and on the beach. Guests can experience all the thrills and chills of a trip to the water park without leaving the property.
* Families: While Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort is also popular among couples and groups, families in particular seem to flock to the resort year after year because of the many on-site activities that can be enjoyed without spending more money or even leaving the premises. Compass Cove also offers a wealth of activities that are perfect for the family to share quality time and make memorable vacation memories.
* Festivals: Myrtle Beach knows how to throw a party, and Compass Cove is right in the middle of all the action. Located within short distances of the downtown district, The Market Common and more top attractions on the Grand Strand, Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort guests can easily experience major events like the Monday After the Masters Pro-Am (April 8-10), the Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally (May 11-20) and the Carolina Country Music Fest (June 7-10). Book your reservations early to ensure your spot at the biggest festivals of the year.
* Food and Drinks: All that vacation playtime can build up quite a thirst and appetite, and Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort guests don't have to look far to find some refreshment. The on-site Crow's Nest and Tiki Hut allow visitors to enjoy hot food and cold drinks with an ocean view, and The Market Common is located nearby and home to some of the best dining options on the Grand Strand.
* Fun: OK, so “fun” is a subjective word, but let's just say that Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort guests don't have to look hard to find it. From area’s many attractions and golf courses to its abundant shopping and dining destinations, there's always something to put on a smile on your face in Myrtle Beach. Our Sun & Fun Rewards program gives you free and discounted tickets to many major attractions around town, and guests also receive free and unlimited access to our vast library of DVDs.
Make your family's Christmas wishes come true with a Myrtle Beach vacation at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort in 2018. We look forward to seeing you!Back to All Resort News