We Are Here to Make Your Stay Relaxing, Fun, and Accessible
Here at Compass Cove Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC, our goal is to provide our guests with disabilities an amazing time on their vacation. As part of our commitment, we have paid special attention to various facilities and other features at our Resort to ensure our guests, including those guests requiring special assistance, feel welcome. Our Condominium Resort has units with accessibility features. The specific units in our program change from time to time. Below is a list of accessibility features currently offered at our resort:
- (12) accessible guest rooms with mobility features such as wide doorways, accessible bathrooms with handrails and more. Of the 12 accessible guest rooms, 2 guest rooms are equipped with roll-in showers in the bathrooms and are located in our Pinnacle Tower.
- Installation of strobe and visual emergency alarms for the hearing impaired installed in all rooms and common areas except Schooner and Indigo buildings.
- Installation of fire sprinkler systems installed in all rooms and common areas except Annex and Pinnacle Tower parking garages.
- Portable pool lift usage with trained staff to assist on property during pool operating hours.
- Accessibility to public restrooms with mobility features including wide doors and handrails.
- Handicap parking spaces in parking garage as well as numerous city-metered spots that are free to park in with a handicap placard visible.
- Wheelchair accessibility beach access points between the Schooner and Pinnacle towers, as well as between the Indigo and Schooner towers.
- Fully accessible floors by elevator without the interference of steps in all buildings.
- Installation of emergency communication systems in all elevators.
- Mounted directional signage that includes Braille and/or raised lettering.
- 32” clear passage width accessibility throughout the resort and common areas.
- Welcoming and full resort accessibility of registered service animals except in pools and other bodies of water.
- Closed-captioning settings for all guestroom televisions.
- Around the clock surveillance equipment positioned covering all entrances and exits.
Can We Assist You?
Our guest services team is here to address any accessibility concerns. Please reach out to us through our contact form at www.compasscove.com/contact-us or call us at (866) 675-4820 and let us know how we can help.
Compass Cove is committed to assisting our guests with disabilities and special needs. Not only are we doing everything possible at the resort to make you feel welcome, but we are also ensuring our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have a suggestion you may contact us at [email protected].