Top 5 Late-Night Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
The clock says it’s midnight, but your stomach seems to think it’s dinner time and there’s nothing in the fridge that will do the trick. Or you are out on the town in Myrtle Beach and your body needs a good meal before you call it a night.
Whatever the reason and whatever the time, you can find a restaurant serving any time of day, including late, late at night and early, early in the morning. From pizza and burger joints to sushi and burrito bars, the Myrtle Beach restaurant scene offers plenty of options for night owls looking for a late-night snack. Here’s a list of the top-five all-night or late-night restaurants:
* Art Burger Sushi Bar: Featuring an eclectic mixture of art, sushi and burgers, it only makes sense that this oddball concept also stays open late. Located on the downtown oceanfront along the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, ABSB caters to a cool, night-owl crowd with unique sushi dishes and good old-fashioned hamburgers. No need to go elsewhere for a nightcap because this place has a liquid-nitrogen bar that can concoct everything from frozen drinks to ice cream. Serving food till 1 p.m., ABSB's walls feature the works of local artists and the back deck offers a nice view of the ocean.
* Farlo's Burritos: This downtown hot spot serves hand-wrapped burritos so late that they are almost breakfast burrito by the 4 a.m. closing time. But these aren't the gut-busting burritos that will make you regret eating them the next day. Made with fresh, all-natural ingredients and house-made guacamole, Farlo's puts the focus on freshness and proudly boasts that there are no freezers on the premises. There is, however, a beautiful oak bar the owner refurbished and a small patio deck overlooking the Five Points section of downtown Myrtle Beach. Enjoy a cold beer, hot food and good company before you tuck yourself in for the night.
* Peaches Corner: For more than 75 years Peaches Corner has been packing them in by serving its famous hot dogs and burgers to hungry beachgoers during the daytime, but this legendary grill keeps the tasty treats coming until 2 a.m. during the summer months. Located on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk in the heart of downtown, Peaches Corner is a popular gathering spot for folks who have spent the evening strolling The Strip or two-stepping at The Bowery. Wash down a hot dog covered with chili and onions with a cold beer or a colder milkshake.
* Pizza Shak: Late-night pizza delivery is only a phone call away at this popular local chain, which caters to those who keep odd hours. Delivering until 5 a.m., Pizza Shak doesn't necessarily offer the best pizza in town, but it is hot and fresh and, above all, late. Where else are you going to get a hot pie at breakfast time? The Shak Special with all the toppings is the best pizza option, but the Shak also serves pasta dishes, hot sandwiches and even salads for those who want a late-night treat without all the extra carbs. Compass Cove guests can call the Highway 501 location for speedy delivery.
* Sam's Corner: No need to check your watch before heading to this local chain; it never closes. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner 24/7, Sam's Corner welcomes an eclectic mix of customers with conflicting schedules. The crowds headed home after a night out on the town have a hot dog and a cold beer while sitting next to a group of golfers starting their day on the links with hot coffee and omelets. Regardless of when you visit, you have to try to Ocean Burger, hand-patted, grilled and served on pita bread with gyro toppings.
(Posted: 3/5/15)Back to All Resort News