Reap Your Sun & Fun Rewards at Compass Cove
What's better than vacationing in Myrtle Beach at the Compass Cove Resort? Vacationing in Myrtle Beach at the Compass Cove Resort and getting free stuff. That's about as good as it gets, and Compass Cove is making your vacation dream come true.
Introducing our Sun & Fun Rewards program for 2016, Compass Cove is your ticket to a wonderful time both on and off the resort property. Enjoy our clean and comfortable accommodations, our first-class amenities, our oceanfront location and our famous hospitality, and throw in a few free tickets to some of the best attractions the Grand Strand has to offer.
Guests receive their Sun & Fun Rewards packet when they arrive, and inside you will find free tickets to attractions like Ripley's Aquarium, the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel, Legends In Concert, and Broadway Grand Prix. Offering one free adult admission per room, a family of four can save more than $100, and larger groups can save even more.
For those who prefer to spend more time at the resort, the Sun & Fun Rewards program has you covered too. Offering free unlimited DVD rentals, Compass Cove allows guests to relax in their rooms after a long day of playing in the resort’s waterpark and enjoy a family movie night, or you can spend a rainy day catching up on new releases or old classics. Here are some of the featured attractions that are participating in our Sun & Fun Rewards program this winter, spring and summer:
Spring(March 5-June 3)
- Broadway Grand Prix: Buckle up and get ready to take a wild ride around the race courses at this go-kart facility. Featuring eight race tracks, two mini-golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade, Broadway Grand Prix’s all-you-can-ride pass is a great way to spend the day and night.
- Legends In Concert: See the biggest names in action in realistic performances by some of the best tribute artists in show business. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra and Michael Jackson are among the late greats who grace the stage, while current stars and living legends like Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, Kenny Chesney and Katy Perry also perform.
Summer(June 4-Sept. 4)
- Myrtle Waves: The largest waterpark in South Carolina features dozens of waterslides, speed chutes and twisting tubes that end with a splash landing. Myrtle Waves also has a wave pool, lazy river and an aquatic playground where the little ones can run through fountains and slip down slides.
- Fun Warehouse: One free superpack ticket is good for unlimited roller skating and laser tag, which features a two-story, 3,000 square-foot urban-style battle room. Arcade games, a concession stand and inflatable play stations are among the fun things to do at the Fun Warehouse.
- Miniature Golf: The “Paradise Super Passport” gives one guest unlimited putt-putt golf at some of the best courses in town; play at Mutiny Bay and Cancun Lagoon.
- Blackbeard's Pirates Cruise: Play pirate for the day and help Blackbeard search for his treasure. On the Carolina's largest pirate ship, your family will enjoy a fun-filled adventure with sword fights, singing, a chase on the high seas and water cannon battles for treasure.
Fall (Sept. 5-Nov.30)
- Ripley's Aquarium: This popular Broadway at the Beach attraction allows visitors to explore the depths of the oceans and rivers without getting wet. Featuring a wide range of aquatic species, including sharks, stingrays, sea horses and more, Ripley’s Aquarium boasts 1.5 million gallons of water filling the various tanks and over 87,000 square feet of space hosting displays, exhibits, a souvenir shop and grill. Check out colorful creatures from the Great Barrier Reef, the Amazon and all the oceans in a fun and friendly environment, and get involved with the many interactive programs Ripley's offers.
- Wonderworks: You have to have a bit of an imagination to understand the premise of WonderWorks, a popular and hard-to-miss attraction at Broadway at the Beach. But then again, you need a vivid imagination to enjoy the full experience of the three-story, 50,000 square foot venue, which combines science and nature with fun and thrills. Featuring more than 100 hands-on displays that are designed for all ages, WonderWorks is considered “edu-tainment,” as in part education, part entertainment.
Winter (Dec.1-March 4)
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: This modern-day Ferris wheel has become an instant icon on the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, as well as a must-ride for visitors in the downtown district. Taking passengers 190 feet above the ground, the SkyWheel provides scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Myrtle Beach area. Glass-enclosed, climate controlled gondolas offer a comfortable ride and an unforgettable memory that you can capture on camera. VIP gondolas are also available for larger parties or special occasions, making the SkyWheel a popular place to take a date and possibly even pop the question.
- Hollywood Wax Museum: Featuring more than 100 life-like wax replicas of public figures from the world of movies, music, politics and sports, this new attraction brings the big names from Hollywood to the Grand Strand's most popular entertainment hub - Broadway at the Beach. In addition to the fall of famous figures, Hollywood Wax Museum offers two other attractions inside the building - Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors and Outbreak: Dread the Undead. The maze sends guests on an adventure through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways on a mission to rescue a princess, while Outbreak features a zombie invasion that will send you screaming for the exits.
The Sun & Fun Rewards program is just our way of saying thanks for staying with us during your trip to Myrtle Beach. Whether you spend your free time chilling at the resort or taking in all the sites, you are sure to have a memorable vacation experience at Compass Cove Resort.Back to All Resort News