The summer is rapidly coming to a close, but there's still plenty of time to enjoy some fun in the sun in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, especially with Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort's Sun & Fun Rewards fall program.
Starting after Labor Day, Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort offers visitors five fun-filled freebies just for being our guests. In addition to the great oceanfront accommodations and action-packed amenities located on the property, Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort also provides complimentary passes and special discounts to some of the best attractions on the Grand Strand. Here's a sample of the fall Sun & Fun Rewards lineup:
* Brookgreen Gardens: The beauty of this botanical sculpture garden and the picture-perfect autumn weather provide an ideal setting for a fantastic day in the South Carolina Lowcountry. Explore picturesque statues, towering live oak trees and native flowers and shrubs on full display in the gardens. Take the kids to the Lowcountry Zoo and Farm, or go for a boat ride through the former rice fields. Discover the Lowcountry's unique heritage at the Gullah Center and the old Oaks Plantation. Your Sun & Fun package includes one free adult admission, which is good for all week.
* Hollywood Wax Museum: Hoping to spot some celebrities while you're vacationing on the Strand? Look no farther than the Hollywood Wax Museum for the next best thing. Featuring wax replicas of the hottest names in music, movies, sports and entertainment, this Broadway at the Beach attraction allows visitors to snap selfies with their favorite stars. The museum includes two bonus attractions – Hannah: Maze of Mirror and Outbreak: Dread of the Undead. Compass Cove guests can purchase all-access passes for only $24.95.
* Ripley's Aquarium: See sea creatures big and small, all under one roof at this Broadway at the Beach favorite. Featuring sharks, stingrays and other species on display in enormous tanks that allow you to get face to face with aquatic life without getting wet. Patrons can pet horseshoe crabs, rays and enjoy other interactive programs, as well as watch mermaids put on a show. Compass Cove guests receive one free adult admission per room.
* WonderWorks: Up is down at this Broadway at the Beach attraction, which makes science fun for all ages. Staged as a laboratory that has flipped upside down, WonderWorks allows patrons to take part in interactive experiments that highlight the properties of gravity, energy, chemical reactions and more. Your kids will be having too much fun on the science-based rides and displays to notice they are learning. A ropes course and laser tag room are located on the top floor. Your Sun & Fun packet includes one free adult admission.
* Unlimited DVD Rentals: Feel like chilling out in your room after a busy day on the beach and around town? Pop some popcorn and visit the Compass Cove lobby to take advantage of our free DVD rentals for a fun movie night on the beach. Does the family disagree over what to watch – action dramas, rom-coms, timeless classics or horror flicks? No problem: Rent them all and enjoy a movie marathon on a rainy day with your Sun & Fun Rewards card.
The free Sun & Fun Rewards program is just one more way to enjoy your fall getaway to Myrtle Beach. Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort features water slides, swimming pools and other water attractions, and is only a short stroll through the sand to the beach. Book your reservations now and save up to 35 percent off on your room rate. Enjoy excellent food and drink at the Compass Rose and tiki bar, and explore all the great shopping, dining, amusement parks and entertainment the Grand Strand has to offer this fall.