Compass Cove Offering Lots of Free Sun & Fun This Spring
The best things in life really are free, especially for guests at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Not only does Compass Cove offer everything to ensure your family enjoys its vacation experience on the property, including direct beach access, outstanding water amenities, and cozy accommodations, but we also go the extra mile to show you a good time off the resort through our free Sun & Fun Rewards program.
Just for being our guests at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort, your party will receive a Sun & Fun Rewards packet (one per room booked) that is packed with complimentary passes and discounted ticket offers to some of the most popular attractions in Myrtle Beach. Make your family getaway more affordable and memorable by taking advantage of these savings opportunities. Check out the Sun & Fun Rewards lineup for this spring (through June 1):
* Broadway Grand Prix: Get your motor running for some high-speed thrills at this popular go-kart venue. Featuring nine tracks of varying speeds and sizes this race park has something for the whole family, even those without the need for speed. Broadway Grand Prix also has amusement rises, putt-putt golf and a massive arcade filled with the latest high-tech video games as well as old-school carnival-style games. Compass Cove guests receive one complimentary adult admission for an all-you-can-ride wristband.
* Brookgreen Gardens: Visit a Lowcountry paradise at this Murrells Inlet botanical sculpture garden, the oldest and largest of its kind on the East Coast. Guests receive one free adult admission to explore the 9,000-plus acre former rice plantation, which features wonderful works of art and nature. The kids will love the Lowcountry Farm and Zoo, where they can get up close and personal with native and domestic animals, and boat rides offer tours of the former rice fields.
* Ripley's Aquarium: Check out the creatures under the sea at this Broadway at the Beach mainstay. Visitors can come face to face with menacing sharks, pet a stingray, and see a countless list of rare species from all over the planet. Compass Cove guests receive an exclusive offer to purchase discounted tickets for only $19.95 apiece with their Sun & Fun Rewards pass.
* Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park: Even rainy days can be a blast in Myrtle Beach thanks to this indoor action center. Featuring padded play stations and arenas, Rockin' Jump allows the little ones to be active and enjoy good-natured competition in a climate-controlled environment. Test out your best acrobatic moves on the Open Jump and Stunt Bag stations, slam dunk like a pro on the 360 Hoops Zone, or race the clock through the America Ninja Warriors obstacle course. Guests receive one free 30-minute session. Adults are welcome to join in the fun or relax in the adjoining Rockin' Lounge.
* Shark Wake Park: This North Myrtle Beach action water park offers cable-powered wakeboarding around a 50-acre lake in North Myrtle Beach. Zip through the water and jump over ramps like a seasoned pro while the little ones play at the adjoining water playground. Guests can give it a try for 2 hours, including basic gear and instruction, at the exclusive price of $39.95.
* The Carolina Opry: Myrtle Beach has a lively theater scene, and The Carolina Opry is famous for offering family-friendly entertainment. Featuring a talented cast touring performers, this Restaurant Row-area theater hosts several shows and special concerts throughout the spring. Guests receive one free show ticket to the house show “TCO” or the popular “Time Warp” tribute to the music of the 1960s and '70s.
If all the Sun & Fun activities wear you down, you can always relax in your room at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort and enjoy free and limited DVD rentals. It's just one more way Compass Cove wants your Myrtle Beach vacation to feature lots of sun and fun.
Back to All Resort News