The PBX Operator will be responsible for answering phone calls and redirecting them to the appropriate department. This position must accurately log calls and forward requests to the appropriate department. These calls include maintenance, housekeeping, and reservations calls as well as guest requests such as Marquee sign requests and wake up call requests. The PBX Operator must also follow-up with every guest call in a timely manner. This position requires a friendly, outgoing demeanor and good communication skills. This position must be able to sit in a stationary position for up to 8 hours.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls and redirecting to appropriate department.
- Responsible for logging all calls and ensuring that all guest requests are met.
- Responsible for following up with guests in a timely manner.
- Must relay any guest complaints to the appropriate department or the manager on duty.
- Must assist other departments as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.