WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintains (paint, wallpaper, plaster, etc.) all public areas and guest rooms on an on-going basis.
• Keep the hotel decor in good condition.
• Clean all work areas after completing job.
• Candidate must have 1 year of previous experience as a commercial painter.
• Must have flexible availability.
• Ability to work in the interior and exterior of the hotel and to work with paints, plaster, drywall and other painting materials.
• Attention to detail is important.
What are we looking for?
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.