We are looking for houseperson to act as the support to the rest of the housekeeping staff. They will oversee the cleanliness of the hallways and make sure the room attendants have enough supplies while providing guests excellent and courteous service.
- Assemble and deliver linen bags to the appropriate floors within set time limits
- Assist in upkeep and stocking of housekeeping closets
- Deliver household items to guest units at their request.
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms and on property
- Promptly report or resolve any guest complaints or issues.
- Reports any unsafe work condition to the direct supervisor.
- Pick up litter around resort as noticed.
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
All associates are expected to deliver the best service to guests to the best of their ability in all areas of the resort.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.