Skip to Content
Back to top
Who this job will appeal to…
This job would appeal to a hard-working individual that takes pride in maintaining and improving the appearance of the resort.
The ideal candidate for this position
Observant, practical and has prior experience as a groundskeeper or in landscaping.
What you will be doing
- Inspects and cleans all grounds, performs landscaping duties, and other tasks as directed by Chief Engineer.
- Promptly responds to front desk/Chief Engineer reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the front desk/Chief Engineer when action is complete.
- Maintains the grounds daily, including keeping landscaping and parking areas clean, safe and attractive.
- Maintains all storage areas, shops and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Keeps Chief Engineer promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Performs job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guest.
Full time year round position. We offer the following benefits to regular full time associates: medical, dental, personal time off, and more…..
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.