The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a hospitality & guest service professional with proven front office management skills. This individual must also be a “people person” who enjoys interacting with others and is extremely capable when it comes to problem diffusion and fostering a positive environment for both guests and employees.
The Evening Manager is responsible for all front desk, loss prevention, bell services, and PBX operations during the evening hours. They act as support staff for the Guest Services Manager. They ensure at all times that the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times, through prompt and courteous service.
- Acts as manager on duty during evening hours.
- Promptly resolves any guest complaints or issues.
- Coordinate activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and conduct.
- Ensures proper communication within the department.
- Other job duties as required by Guest Services Manager, Resort Manager & General Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred or 5 years in a supervisory or management position.
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.caribbeanresort.com Click on “Careers” at the bottom of the screen to access the employment application.
We are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.