- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing service and teamwork Ensures products are stocked as need be
- Maintains cleanliness of the kitchen
- Prepare products in accordance with proper sanitation and food handling
- Disposes of trash, recycle and cardboard products on a daily basis
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors
- Handles difficult situations effectively
- Prepares and properly garnishes all food orders in the order they are received in accordance with menu specifications set forth by management
- Maintain portion control and rotation of product when preparing
- Label all products of prepped items and rotate product to eliminate waste
- Check all coolers and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity and quality of food products
- Maintain cleanliness and stocking coolers and storage areas
- Requisition food with necessary approvals according to policy
- Take care of all equipment needed to perform job duties, report any issues immediately to supervisor
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
- Attends work on time as schedule and in uniform
- Follows hotel grooming and dress standards
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other employees
- At all times projects a favorable image to the public
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.