5 Reasons to Make Early Plans for Spring Season in Myrtle Beach
The late, great actor/comedian Robin Williams once said, “Spring is nature's way of saying 'Let's Party!'” If that's the case, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, would be the perfect spot to host Mother Nature's annual coming-out party – and the ideal location for you, your family and your friends to plan your spring beach retreat in 2018.
While it might seem to soon to start thinking about spring vacation plans, the vernal equinox will sneak up on you before you realize it. With the approaching holiday season and chill of winter ahead of us, you will be happy you booked your spring escape early to give yourself something to look forward to in the coming months. If that's not enough motivation for you to lock in your spring break plans, consider these additional benefits to reserving your stay at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort:
* Affordability: There are more benefits to booking early beyond the peace of mind it provides, including the kind that hit you in the bank account. Guests at Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort can save 25 percent by reserving their room early, and several spring specials also make it easier on the family vacation budget. Programs like our Advance Payment discount, Super Sunday freebies, and extra savings for members of AAA and the AARP as well as active-duty military/veterans make it easy to book early and save big.
* Climate: After enduring months of cold and cabin fever, you know you are going to be ready to feel some warm Carolina sunshine on your shoulders. While our northern neighbors are still thawing out in March, April and May, Myrtle Beach is already in full bloom by then, and the beaches are bustling with sunbathers looking to shed their winter coats. Experience nature at its peak performance at Brookgreen Gardens or Myrtle Beach State Park, and soak up some sun on the sandy shores just steps from your door at Compass Cove.
* Parties: You could say spring festivals are a bit of a tradition in Myrtle Beach. After all, throwing parties is what we do best. Book your plans to attend one of the many spring festivals on the Grand Strand, like the 30th Annual North Myrtle Beach St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival (March 17), the 24th Annual Monday After The Masters celebrity golf tournament (April 9), the 24th Annual SOS Spring Safari (April 20-29), and the 78th Annual Myrtle Beach Bike Week Spring Rally (May 11-20). No RSVPs are required, but you must be present to party.
* Resort Perks: Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort offers so many fun things to do that you could easily spend your entire spring break on the property. Our heated indoor and outdoor pools, our waterslides and our splash pads offer hours of entertainment for young and old, and the Compass Rose and Crow's Nest have you covered on dining and drinks. Compass Cove offers numerous room types that can accommodate parties of any size, but booking early is the only way to ensure the perfect room for you and your crew.
* Sports: Springtime is playtime on the Grand Strand, and millions of visitors come every year to take part in recreational activities such as youth sports, golfing, fishing and water sports. The warmer weather flips the green light on for lots of other outdoor activities, such as biking, hiking and running. The Myrtle Beach Marathon kicks off the start of a busy spring sports schedule in early March, followed by the 6th Annual Salt Games in early June. You and your crew can get in on the action by making your game plan now.
Spring is the perfect time to visit the Grand Strand, and Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort is the perfect place to spend it. Get a jump on your vacation plans for 2018, and get ready to land in the middle of all the fun in Myrtle Beach.
Back to All Resort News