Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort in Myrtle Beach is known for its luxury accommodations, first-class amenities and excellent on-site dining. But many are not aware that the many benefits of staying at Compass Cove extend beyond the boundaries of the property.
In addition to the private oceanfront balconies, indoor/outdoor pool decks and waterslides, Compass Cove goes the extra mile to make sure your Myrtle Beach vacation is both fun and affordable even when you’re not on the premises. For each room you book at Compass Cove, you receive a Sun & Fun Rewards program package filled with free tickets, discounted admissions and other perks at some of Myrtle Beach's most popular attractions. Here's a sneak preview of what's in store for Sun & Fun Rewards passholders in 2017:
Winter (through March 3)
* Myrtle Beach SkyWheel: Rising 190 feet above the downtown district, this iconic downtown landmark offers the best seat in town for folks who want to get a bird's-eye view of Myrtle Beach. Our guests get one free ride on the high-tech Ferris wheel.
* Hollywood Wax Museum: Pose for pictures with wax figures of today's hottest stars at this Broadway at the Beach attraction.
* Hobcaw Barony: Travel back in time at this former rice plantation, where our guests get one free adult admission and tour.
Spring (March 4-June 2)
* Rockin' Jump Trampoline Park: Myrtle Beach's first and only trampoline park is the perfect place to take the kids on a rainy day. The 23,000-square-foot facility features play stations such as basketball goals, dodgeball courts and a one-of-a-kind Ninja Challenge Course. Our guests get one free jump pass.
* Brookgreen Gardens: The East Coast's oldest and largest botanical sculpture garden is only about 18 miles south of Compass Cove, and the scenic Lowcountry landscape is well worth the trip — especially with one free adult admission.
* Broadway Grand Prix: Guests with a need for speed can satisfy it at this Broadway at the Beach fun center, which features eight go-kart tracks, two putt-putt golf courses, amusement rides and an arcade. The Sun & Fun Rewards program provides one adult all-you-can-ride wristband.
Summer (June 3-Sept. 3)
* Myrtle Waves: Compass Cove offers on-site waterslides and other aquatic facilities, but the kids may be looking to get even wetter and wilder at South Carolina's largest water park. The Sun & Fun Rewards package makes it more affordable with one free week-long adult admission.
* Lazer Tag: Here's your chance to take some good-natured shots at your loved ones with a free game of laser tag.
* Miniature Golf: Choose from several miniature golf courses on the Grand Strand to redeem your one free round.
Fall (Sept. 4-Nov. 30)
* Ripley's Aquarium: This award-winning attraction at Broadway at the Beach allows patrons to explore the mysterious underwater world without getting wet. See sharks, touch stingrays, discover mermaids and experience hands-on exhibits with one free adult admission.
* WonderWorks: This place has gone mad, literally. The science lab turned upside down gives patrons a series of experiments that are both fun and educational. Sun & Fun Rewards provides one free adult admission.
* Brookgreen Gardens: This 9,100-acre botanical sculpture garden is even more magnificent in the fall. Guests get one complimentary adult admission.
* Hopsewee Plantation: This former rice plantation gives guests a glimpse into life on the Carolina coast in the Colonial Era. With Sun & Fun Rewards, one adult gets in free.
* Ripley's Aquarium: Through Sept. 3, Sun & Fun passholders have exclusive access to $19.95 admission tickets.
* Broadway Grand Prix: From Sept. 4 through Nov. 30, all-day wristbands to this go-kart racing complex are only $29.95 for Sun & Fun passholders.
* DVD Rentals: Guests at Compass Cove receive free and unlimited DVD rentals to keep their party entertained on a rainy day or night.
It all adds up to as much as $100 a day in savings just for being our guests at Compass Cove Resort, oceanfront in Myrtle Beach. We look forward to showing you a good time both on and off the resort.